iTunes artwork not modifiable

So I had a user ask me the other day why in iTunes he can't change any of his artwork on his TV shows he put on his iPad. Odd question but since I have an iPad I was curious as well. I did some looking online and saw some other people asking the same question but no answers or answers like "you don't have enough rights to the file to edit it." None of the sparse answers I found were right but after some questioning I did find out that he had recently enabled the sync TV shows option under the main iPad settings/TV Shows section and then later disabled. The odd thing was every time he went and sync'd TV shows manually again it would put that check back in sync TV shows. It turned out once we put a check in "manually manage my music and videos" in the main section it stopped doing this and it enabled him to modify the artwork again.

No comments:

Post a Comment